[kj] [KJ] Killing Joke "Rawk"

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 07:52:39 EST 2007

It was all part of a stupid bet that went a little too far.
We spent the majority of the gig at the bar on the balcony getting drunk.

The gig was strictly all seating and there was a gap of about 10 yards
between the front row of seats and the stage. When they started singing
Making Your Mind Up quite a few of the audience rushed into the gap to start
dancing. The bounces came storming in to get them to sit back down and a bit
of a scuffle ensued with a couple getting thrown out. Total rock and roll eh
getting thrown out of a Bucks Fizz gig !!!!.

>>You can say many things about Brian

Witty, Intelligent and good looking you mean?

Brian.