[kj] FW: Re: Apocalypto- ..no.23

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 00:14:04 EST 2007

On 1/12/07, BS Crack <BSCrack at ultimateemail.com> wrote:

> *the mind is far more complex than we imagine,"

> Sorry but thats bollocks.

> The mind is far more simple than we imagine .

it's a double edge sword tho, innit?!
i'm sure some of the concepts of how the mind works are rather simple...
but then... YOU try and create a universe that encapsulates many such
wonders as the 'simple' mind, and how it interacts with the physical body,
etc etc...

or,

if it's so simple, please tell me how Edgar Cayce performed all of his
medical readings so accurately..? Hmmm??

--

postponed indefinitely..."