[kj] FW: Re: Apocalypto- Mel Gibson strikes again..no.23

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Thu Jan 11 18:00:44 EST 2007

It just crops up a LOT. I first became aware of it through Gen P-Orridge/TG/
Psychic TV. In reality, I simply believe that I'm looking for it & so I
notice
it more than I normally would.

I tend to go for the neuro-linguistic programming/Derren Brown ideas that
the
mind is far more complex than we image, rather than the magick, but that's
been
part of my journey, of course.

ade.