[kj] Killing Joke : THE MOVIE

BS Crack BSCrack at UltimateEmail.com
Thu Jan 11 08:13:01 EST 2007

"KJ are way more cool" Ouch!!!!!!
KJ are way more cool, man and the Chicks really dig them when I go looking for fun"
Double ouch!!

Are you Sheppard by name and Sheep dog by nature?
You seem to be trying to herd us all into your own personal musical taste pen .

*Hey Dude , can you lay some more band names on me? Obscure cool bands that no ones ever heard of before , dont matter what the musics like........just as long as they re cool.*

--- bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net wrote:

From: "B. Oliver Sheppard" <bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net>
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke : THE MOVIE
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 23:47:28 -0600

KJ The Movie? Argh.

Man, I hope Tool aren't in it. This could make JK look like a bunch of
the biggest wankers ever. Don't do it, KJ, don't do it!

KJ are way more cool/successful/credible as being critic's darlings,
like Fugazi, or Sonic Youth, than consciously seeming like they're
trying to blast their importance in front of everyone a la Metallica. A
lot of bands don't realize this. In other words, stay important, but
don't become Hot Topic cheeseball Aiden/Iam the Ghost lame-o emo/goth, etc.

-Oliver