[kj] Cultpunk.com's Top 20 LPs of 2006

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 11 07:34:37 EST 2007

I have heard Red Orchestra's debut, but I can't say it moved me one
way or the other. Perhaps I should give it another chance. And I know
damn well who Poison Idea was, and wasn't talking about them. My
point, however, was that you shouldn't be so vindictive towards folks
because they're listening to bands that *you* are deeming "old,"
especially when Killing Joke (the band that brings us all together
here) pre-date them all.

And I've never liked Tool.

And don't call me "bro."

Alex in NYC