[kj] Cultpunk.com's Top 20 LPs of 2006

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 11 00:48:04 EST 2007

Alex,

So in other words I'm guessing you haven't heard Miss Alex White and the
Red Orchestra's s/t debut LP, which is like a rougher, punchier, more
energetic first Pretenders LP. But, no, let's go RHCP, instead. I also
mentioned, FYI: Poison idea, who've been around since '81. But, yeah, Tool.

Go, bro.

-Oliver