[kj] Killing Joke : THE MOVIE

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 11 00:47:28 EST 2007

KJ The Movie? Argh.

Man, I hope Tool aren't in it. This could make JK look like a bunch of
the biggest wankers ever. Don't do it, KJ, don't do it!

KJ are way more cool/successful/credible as being critic's darlings,
like Fugazi, or Sonic Youth, than consciously seeming like they're
trying to blast their importance in front of everyone a la Metallica. A
lot of bands don't realize this. In other words, stay important, but
don't become Hot Topic cheeseball Aiden/Iam the Ghost lame-o emo/goth, etc.

-Oliver