[kj] Apocalypto

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Wed Jan 10 19:46:16 EST 2007

> working Class Oiks

That's a compliment! Cheers Pete!

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net
[mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of BS Crack
Sent: 11 January 2007 00:39
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Cc: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Apocalypto

I wasn't suggesting that Ade goes on a Haj , gets married to four wives
and gets a job as a camels jockey in the deserts of the United Arab Emirates
and converts to Islam . I was merely suggesting that the Cultures that hes
so scared of may be able to teach him a thing or two about self respect .
If he cant conduct himself in a dignified way, then I suggest that he
goes and joins the Exploited Barmy army .
Killing joke dont usually attract working Class Oiks