[kj] [KJ] Killing Joke "Rawk"

TB Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Wed Jan 10 15:50:10 EST 2007

"Leigh Newton" wrote:

Sorry, what is the difference, specifically, between Rock and Rawk? I
thought "rawk" was just a term hipsters and indie rock gaylords threw around
in an effort to give rock music some sort of bullshit irony cuz they were
afraid to admit that they genuinely like shit like Van Halen and Metallica.

++++++++

Exactly. To me, it doesn't matter if the band or artist paints their face,
wears leathur, a skirt or a suit n' tie, plays in an arena or a tiny club as
long as the music moves me in some positive way.

Loud fuckin' guitars usually help though.

T.B.