[kj] Apocalypto- Mel Gibson strikes again

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jan 10 13:55:10 EST 2007

Maybe I should read the whole thing before going off on one, but

"Substitute the Mayan temples for Jewish ones and Mel Gibson's latest film
is as anti-semitic as The Passion of the Christ"

Subsitute Darth Vader for a Rabbi in Star Wars and you'll have "an film as
anti-semitic as the Passion of the Christ"

and

"His previous film, The Passion of the Christ, was widely condemned for its
anti-semitic portrait of Jews - repeating, many believed, the idea that
"the Jews" were responsible for Christ's death."

what, like the Bible you mean?

> Here's a shocker !

> http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/story/0,,1986698,00.html

> http://ideas.live.com

Regards
--
I wrote this on my Amiga One runing OS4, now with screen dragging
http://os4.hyperion-entertainment.biz/