[kj] [KJ] Killing Joke "Rawk"

Dimitri Bukharin krasnidenamit at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 10 10:40:53 EST 2007

I listened to the first 5 studio albums today and could not find any "Rawk"
in any of them. Am I missing something while listening to these fine works?
I dont remember Jaz in spandex or Geordie with a V-neck guitar although I
remember Big Paul having a somewhat large drum kit. What "rawk" bands from
the 80's shared the Joke's sound? It seems to me fans who come to the Joke
from a "rawk" background hear something I don't. I once knew an ELO fan who
belived they inspired house music! He was a wrong and so are many of you
IMO.