[kj] The Only Poll That Matters - T.B.'s Favorite Albums of '06

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 13:18:49 EST 2007

Ooh Mr Grumpy!! ;)

At the risk of being told to fuck off - and I mean this nicely - you've
become a real grouch Marcos - I preferred the old you.

What the hell does it matter who listens to what?
Why pigeon hole yourself is my philosophy, if I like it, I like it
regardless of who it's by.

> you think this is metal or grunge list fans???

> so we send killing joke to hell and everybody listen to Metal right??

And you'd class the last 2 Killing Joke albums as...?
And Killing Joke won a life time achievement award from which magazine...?
And Killing Joke have most recently been reviewed & interviewed in which
magazines...?
And Killing Joke have recently appeared in the top 100 of what type of
magazines...?
And the famous drummer who drummed on KJ2003 happens to be a...?
And Uncle Raven has been bass hog for many a...?

Look before you leap perhaps ?

=:¬)

On 9/1/07 17:47, "Marcos Santiago" wrote:

> TB let me tell your list sucks...really sucks

> indeed...

> pearl jam?? motor head???

> you think this is metal or grunge list fans???

> come on...

> why dont you put also AC/DC or METALLICA??

> so we send killing joke to hell and everybody listen

> to Metal right??

> suck a waste........

> here in the second cuba

> --- TB <Partyslammer at socal.rr.com> escribió:

only dead fish go with the flow...

board wear ~ surf wear ~ dive wear ~ any wear

Shop online:
www.iamscuzzy.com

Visit our MySpace page + be our friend:
www.myspace.com/scuzzywear