[kj] More Raven Myspace Rants

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 9 07:27:16 EST 2007

I asked him last week (before the ranting started in earnest) and he
was quite chipper --- suggesting he'll have a full plate inm 2007,
between Ministry, a reunited Prong and even a US tour with the `Joke.
My guess, however, is that in the ensuing days, this latter bit of
business is now in jeopardy -- shocker!!!

Alex in NYC

On Jan 9, 2007, at 7:12 AM, BS Crack wrote:

> Raven was online Yesterday on the Myspace site . I'm not a member

> of Myspace so I could nt post anything. Could someone post on there

> and ask him to stop speaking in riddles and ask him what the

> situation is ?

> He is perturbed about something . The only thing that I can

> think of is that Jaz asked him to return he said that hes already

> has plans for the forthcoming year and Jaz may have started looking

> for a permanent Bassist.

> So could someone with a Myspace account ask him whats going on?

> --- heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk wrote:

> From: Stephen Robinson <heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk>

> To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (t" <gathering at misera.net>

> Subject: Re: [kj] Youth posts MySpace Bulletin -- fronts a new band

> Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 20:24:53 +0000

> Vertical Smile?

> Nice to see he still reads Viz!

>>> This from Youth on MySpace.....so much for Transmission, I guess:

>>> KICK IT ! my new band...VERTICAL SMILE !

>>> Somewhat tentatively.....ive throw some demos up of a new band im

>>> fronting ,first time ive played bass and handled the vox.weve done

>>> 2gigs with more to come in feb07 in london...feedback would be

>>> great!

>>> heres the link ..........http://www.myspace.com/weareverticalsmile

>>> thanks for giveing me the confidence to do this !

>>> youth