[kj] Nik & Mrs verve write

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 8 13:19:23 EST 2007

When The Verve were touring the Northern Soul album, the (much better)
album before the one with all the hits on, I saw them play twice and they
were a fucking astounding mind-melting Stooges/acid rock style live experience. FACT! Then they got into dreary ballads and that was that. A real shame.

Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:
Ahahahaha.... c'mon, folks... In this day and age, if you had to choose between the Verve and, say, Beyonce or Crowded House and 50 Cent.... with whom would you side?

Alex in NYC