[kj] (OT) What is Shoegazer?

Schofield, David DavidSchofield at liberata.com
Mon Jan 8 12:13:26 EST 2007

PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT NOTICE BELOW. DO NOT OPEN ANY ATTACHMENT WITHOUT PRIOR VIRUS CHECKING.

>I dont really know what shoegazer is , but the three people who I fell

would spend time gazing at their shoes are :

Shoegazer was the term used in the late 80's and early 90's for bands
such as Loop, Spaceman 3, Ride, Lush, etc.

Dave

Liberata is the trading name of Liberata UK Limited (Registered in England and Wales - No 1238274) and other Liberata group companies which include Liberata Financial Services Limited (Registered in England and Wales - No 5301492), an entity authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. The holding company is Liberata Limited ( Registered in England and Wales - No 3987802).

Registered Office: 5th Floor Downstream Building, No. 1 London Bridge, London SE1 9AJ

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This e-mail (including all attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only, and must not be re-transmitted in an amended form without our consent. If you have received it in error, please contact us immediately at ITSecurity at liberata.com. Please then delete it and do not disclose its contents to any other person.

Security and reliability of e-mails are not guaranteed. We operate anti-virus programmes but you must take full responsibility for virus checking this e-mail (including all attachments). Liberata UK Limited do not accept any liability in respect of any damage caused by any virus which is not detected.

All e-mails to and from anyone @liberata.com may be examined for breaches of employee policies and the law. All e-mails to anyone @liberata.com are communications to the company and not private and confidential to any named individual.