[kj] choices for 2K6

BS Crack BSCrack at UltimateEmail.com
Mon Jan 8 10:29:07 EST 2007

"Iggy started wrecking the stage,getting
everyone up on the stage, etc - top notch!"

And what is the point of getting everyone up on stage and wrecking it? A pointless idiotic thing to do, if you ask me . It may be the highlight of a delinquents miserable early years to get a bit of self satisfaction and notoriety amongst his delinquent peers, but in doing this he ruined everyone else's evening.
If the stage is wrecked and full of delinquents, how are the rest of the audience supposed to enjoy the occasion?

--- ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk wrote:

From: "ade" <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk>
To: "'A list about all things Killing Joke \(the band!\)'" <gathering at misera.net>
Subject: Re: [kj] choices for 2K6
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 20:23:43 -0000

Yes, it was, you filthy little hoo-er. Iggy started wrecking the stage,
getting
everyone up on the stage, etc - top notch! Finally got to see Gang of Four.
Finished on a high with MC5-DKT (remaining members of MC5, plus various
guest
vocals).

Oh, and Sonic Youth were there too. YAWN....

Apart from them lot, there was a helluva lot of sh!te there... I *know* it
was
curated by Thurston, but I didn't realise he was gonna assemble millions of
Thurston-wannabees! Lots of so-called improv, which amounted to lots of
chin-
stroking muso w at nkfests. More like 60's acid freakouts, but without acid for
the
crowd. Still, we did p!ss ourselves with the sound crews, etc. Give me TG
anyday...

gADE.xxx