[kj] R.I.P. BS Crack's Brain

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Sun Jan 7 20:08:31 EST 2007

Indeed, the Bible Belt & all those scary 4kin evangelical Rapture w at nkstains
scare the 4kin life outta me! There are loads of them out in NIgeria,
preaching
the Rapture & now the locals are convinced the end of the world is nigh,
they
can't be arsed to plant crops for next years' food or to use condoms
anymore.

I mean, what's the point when the world is coming to an end?

Talk about a 4k up!

The war of ideologies continues... as it always has.

gADE.xxx