[kj] R.I.P. BS Crack's Brain

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Sun Jan 7 19:59:27 EST 2007

TB,

>Hopefully due to the complete fuck up the Iraq invasion has been, this

country will simply leave the rest of the world to it's own devices for a
couple decades and let your countries shoulder the burden so you can see how
much fun it is.

4kin hellfire. Didn't that happen during WWII, before the Nazi's threatened
the US economy by sinking trade ships? Oh & the amusing threat that the SS
made to invade via Mexico!

Point being, I think the UK & other Allies did a good job of shouldering the
burden of fighting the NAZI's (eventually to the point of bankruptcy for the
UK) before the US govt. finally felt threatened enough to join in...

As Churchill said, the price of freedom is eternal vigilance, so you can't
really opt out of anything... it's one big multi-layered game of chess that
never ends. I just wish the US govt. would stop being so heavy-handed!

Anyway, who's blaming YOU?? It's always a country's govt. that courts war.
Lots of money in war. They just take advantage of public opinion, which will
inevitably wane once the anger is quenched by a few buckets of their own
kith & kins blood.

I'm afraid they is entrenched & not going anywhere - damn those
pinko-fag-liberal-types & their warnings that this would be another Vietnam
!!!

gADE.xxx