[kj] FW: Re: Youth posts MySpace Bulletin -- fronts a new band

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 7 17:56:51 EST 2007

reply below

>From: Thomas Kennedy <tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net>

>band!)"<gathering at misera.net>

>To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"

><gathering at misera.net>

>Subject: Re: [kj] Youth posts MySpace Bulletin -- fronts a new band

>Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 19:33:09 -0800 (PST)

" is he wearing shoes?"

> -Tom.

LOL tom,he wasnt during the pandamonium tour on stage,but these days
proberly yes,exspecially in the winter and during heavy stormy weather
;-)!!!

melinda ps concerning youths new band he has started up/collaborates
in,vertical smile---,ive herd some of the demos,i like it so far,but not to
sure about the name " vertical smile though ;-/"