[kj] The Only Poll That Matters - T.B.'s Favorite Albums of '06

TB Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Sat Jan 6 21:29:53 EST 2007

"culturevirus" wrote:

> T.B., Bob et al,

> If you want to relive those early days of VH there are boots of some shows

> out there. If you're on soulseek you can d/l a show from '77 from me

> (culturevirus). I think it's a show from New York, and as TB said it

> features a few covers...

I didn't have any luck finding it (our you online). Do you have any info on
the setlist, date sound quality, etc? I'm pretty knowledgable on Roth era
Van Halen boots and if it is indeed a New York '77 club show, it might be
pretty rare. BTW for anyone interested, here's a decent website listing and
describing most VH bootleg audio recordings out there:

http://www.vhboots.com/

T.B.