[kj] The Only Poll That Matters - T.B.'s Favorite Albums of '06

culturevirus culturevirus at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 11:23:21 EST 2007

T.B., Bob et al,

If you want to relive those early days of VH there are boots of some shows out there. If you're on soulseek you can d/l a show from '77 from me (culturevirus). I think it's a show from New York, and as TB said it features a few covers...

Robert Mallett <robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk> wrote: Nice snapshot of Van Halen; would've loved to have seen that, especially as
I bought the album as soon as it came out the following year.