[kj] Cultpunk.com's Top 20 LPs of 2006

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 6 00:53:19 EST 2007

I personally feel sorry for anyone who hasn't heard Miss Alex White &
the Red Orchestra (s/t LP) or World Burns to Death (Totalitarian Sodomy
and/ or The Sucking of the Missile Cock LP.) Jay Reatard's _Blood
Visions_ debut LP from Sept. is also excellent.

Top 10 2006 LPs for sure.

Soulseek it all if you have to. Or keep listening to Pearl Jam and Red
Hot Chili Peppers, Tool, etc.

-Oliver