[kj] jareoke west

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 5 17:57:14 EST 2007

because you idiot CRACKHEAD PETER THE PATHETIC ;-D)))),i herd them(THE
JAPS) singing or howling from the apartment i was staying in,they were below
in the karaoke place BELOW...sunk in yet

FOR YOUR INFORMATION,i have oodles of courage,would not be seen ever in one
of those karaoke places,if you had read my post properly,that was obvious---
cannot see what others see in it,also,as i have been in 3 bands in my
life,yes real bands shitwit,not this karaoke stuff,id say the last thing i
am is shy

i would imagin karaoke is right up your street,your cheesy and desperate
enough to be first in the que,you looser ;-D)))) yep japs are one of my fav
races,always have been,so as always,you talk out of that ass of yours
pete--now piss of,no more replys to you from me,this one was a treet for
you,make the most of it..

melinda