[kj] OT: Newtown Neurotics

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Jan 5 17:34:25 EST 2007

here here a very fine band. Beggars is a cracker and comes now as Punk
Collection with some singles first and then the album. Earlier last year I
ordered the two cd album Repercussions and Is Your Washroom Bredding
Bolsheviks both good with excellent lyrics. Ended up swapping emails with
Steve for a while who is really friendly.