[kj] The Only Poll That Matters - T.B.'s Favorite Albums of '06

Robert Mallett robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Jan 5 13:42:46 EST 2007

seeing Van Halen in 77 musta been monster.

there is a lot of downtuned and metal core shit around, but a lot of gems
keeping popping. I just bought the new Krux album II (members of Candlemass)
and it's killer. I have all of the Mastodon albums but for some reason they
haven't connected with me yet. I guess perserverance pays off. I agree the
Lamb of God singer sucks, and looks like a jock on crack.

Have you tried any of the doom/stoner doom bands like Cathedral, Electric
Wizard, Grand Magus ? I suspect you'd love em.

Bob