[kj] TOTALLY unheard track!

BS Crack BSCrack at UltimateEmail.com
Fri Jan 5 12:29:36 EST 2007

I do believe that they have a right to label it *Unheard* , because by-rights we should NOT have heard it . *Hollywood Babylon* can be labelled as *Unreleased*, because we would have heard it, but it wasnt released. So *The Fanatic* is (or should be) both unheard and unreleased.
Also, the track-listing is there for all to see, so you can make up your own minds as to whether its unheard of or not

--- unspeakable at sbcglobal.net wrote:

From: Jiri <unspeakable at sbcglobal.net>
To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net>
Subject: [kj] TOTALLY unheard track!
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 11:12:33 -0600

Sure, I'm a pedant, fine. But this promo business with the new
Extremities outtakes is grating on me.
http://www.plastichead.com/catalogue.asp?ex=fitem&verb=F&target=CANDLE177CD

It's aimed at die-hard fans -- "a fan's dream come true" -- yet you're
telling these same fans that "The Fanatic" is a "TOTALLY unheard track."
Wow. Like, TOTALLY awesome!

Maybe "rare" or "unreleased" -- or even "UNRELEASED!" if you must. But
it seems to me a good chunk of the people who will fork money out for
this (*raises hand*) do not view a live version of "The Fanatic" as
unheard. As a fan, I'd rather be directly abused ("total exploitation")
than abused by pure accidental hyperbole.

I'm TOTALLY signing off now,