[kj] Terrorizer Albums of the Year: Writer's Poll 2006

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 5 09:16:15 EST 2007

Hellhammer (Apocalyptic Raids!) and Celtic Frost were great in the mid
to late 80s (although I'd prefer Amebix or Discharge any day) -- but
times have changed. So Have Killing Joke. For the better. Compare
Tragedy's May 2006 "Nerve Damage" LP to Hosannas and see what I mean!
Both R great. Top 10 2006 material.

-Oliver