[kj] R.I.P. BS Crack's Brain

Rob's Arse joker at Z6.com
Fri Jan 5 04:24:01 EST 2007

For years Americans kept terrorism alive in the UK.
NORAID rasied funds for the IRA for fuck's sake!

On that basis, you should have been invaded, nuked, "goddam had your butts kicked" along time ago.

Additionally TB some of your comments are getting offensive, bordering on racist (cockroach comment etc)
If you wanna stay here, modify the tone pal.

I get accused on not taking people to task when they get irritating to some. You're starting to beyond irritating.

www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear

--- Partyslammer at socal.rr.com wrote:

Harboring a known terrorist (Bin Laden) after 9/11 and his organization (Al
Queda) and refusing after repeated requests to give them up does. I have no
problem with our invasion of Afghanistan and the toppling of the Taliban.