[kj] Converge vs. Tragedy

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 5 00:33:58 EST 2007

Leigh & others,

Check out this "Tragedy vs. Converge" entry to see what i mean:

http://www.cultpunk.com/?p=92

Also: Anyone who doesn't count Jay Reatard's "Blood Visions" LP in their
Top 10 of 2006 is hardly worth considering, imho. But, anyway - Converge
= bad Tragedy rip off. Just look at the reader comments to the post
listed above. Tragedy are who Converge wish they could be.

-Oliver