[kj] R.I.P. BS Crack's Brain

BS Crack BSCrack at UltimateEmail.com
Thu Jan 4 14:34:21 EST 2007

---
"BS Crack" wrote:
"Wrote"?? Have you run out of abusive words to use? Has your vocabulary run dry?

"No stupid. I said they breed like cockroaches throughout Europe. I guess I
should have said they're like Europeans."

*******You seem to be contradicting yourself here . You say that Muslims breed like cockroaches , then you say that Muslims arent like cockroaches . Well if you think that they breed LIKE cockroaches, the you must indeed think that they are LIKE cockroaches****

the full face mask should be banned, it is also
banned in numerous Islamic countries.

Which specific "Islamic" countries would that be?
*******HHhhmmmmm Calling my bluff are you? You think that I'm lying so you re telling me to either put up or shut up? Well as you asked so nicely the Islamic countries that have banned the hijab are Turkey, Tunisia and Malaysia , as well as Canada, Singapore , France and Germany**************

So what denomination of Muslims do your think *are* cockroaches? Come on,
big guy, let's get to the root of your issues here.

****** I dont equate any human being with a cockroach*********

Harboring a known terrorist (Bin Laden) after 9/11 and his organization (Al
Queda) and refusing after repeated requests to give them up does. I have no
problem with our invasion of Afghanistan and the toppling of the Taliban.

*****The Afgan government did nt harbor Bin Laden. The Afgan Government did nt give him up for the same reason that the Americans did nt give him up I.E they did nt have him***

See, the thing is, such "banning" of any specific form of dress should be
left to an individual employer, not a government or law. I mean, as an
employer of a white collar business, I'd not want someone with a lot of
visible tattoos and piercings on their body just as much as I wouldn't hire
someone who insisted in wearning a "full face mask" as you put it. On the
other hand, another employer may not have any problem with such dress
restrictions. That's not something (a) government should have any say in,
understand? Unless you prefer some form of governmental fascism.

********You arent putting much thought into your answers are you T.B.? The teachers are employed by the Government................think about it and work the rest of my reply out for yourself***********