[kj] R.I.P. BS Crack's Brain

TB Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Thu Jan 4 13:40:39 EST 2007

"BS Crack" wrote:

> --- partyslammer at socal.rr.com wrote:

> I call it like I see it. And weren't you complaining about some stupid

> Muslim issue about how their women should wear Western clothing to "fit

> in" with UK employers and the general population a while back? You must

> have a hard time stepping gingerly over your hypocritical landmines you

> leave around.

> So T.B., you consider all Muslims to be like cockroaches?

No stupid. I said they breed like cockroaches throughout Europe. I guess I
should have said they're like Europeans.

> This may well be a bit too intricate for to comprehend T.B. But I shall

> persevere anyway .

Sure you will.

> The previous discussion was about Muslim Women wearing the full face mask

> in the UK , the actual case was about a school teacher whose pupils could

> nt understand what she was talking about due to the mask. Also the full

> face mask causes unease, division and is a sign of Islamic extremism , so

> in that sense, yes I do think that it should be banned , in the same way

> that the KKK should also be banned from wearing a bed sheet . And for that

> reason I think that the full face mask should be banned, it is also

> banned in numerous Islamic countries.

Which specific "Islamic" countries would that be?

> I was saying that the small minority of Muslim females should nt wear the

> full face mask and you likened ALL Muslims to cockroaches . Can you see

> the difference of opinion?

Yeah. You have the reading comprehension of a turnip. I don't.

> Just because I feel that the full face mask should be outlawed, that

> doesn't mean that I think that ALL Muslims are cockroaches (cut)

So what denomination of Muslims do your think *are* cockroaches? Come on,
big guy, let's get to the root of your issues here.

> and that it doesn't give the US a right to invade countries in the Middle

> East.

Harboring a known terrorist (Bin Laden) after 9/11 and his organization (Al
Queda) and refusing after repeated requests to give them up does. I have no
problem with our invasion of Afghanistan and the toppling of the Taliban.

On the other hand, Iraq was wrong and stupid. I have no problem saying that.
And honestly, Saddam could still be alive and in power running his little
oppresive regime if he'd stopped playing games with the US and the United
Nations when he refused the UN's nuclear inspections. He basically dared us
to come in and kick his ass. On the other hand, a similar nutjob like
Libya's Kaddafi(sp?) knew when to back down and stop the shit and look, he's
still alive, in power and his country hasn't been invaded.

>...........just because females in the UK wear the full face mask .

See, the thing is, such "banning" of any specific form of dress should be
left to an individual employer, not a government or law. I mean, as an
employer of a white collar business, I'd not want someone with a lot of
visible tattoos and piercings on their body just as much as I wouldn't hire
someone who insisted in wearning a "full face mask" as you put it. On the
other hand, another employer may not have any problem with such dress
restrictions. That's not something (a) government should have any say in,
understand? Unless you prefer some form of governmental fascism.

T.B.