[kj] Wound Up?

Darth E. Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 4 08:32:29 EST 2007

--- Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Well, if I sincerely offended Mik, I apologize.

> Likewise, Peter --- you remain the consummate

> wind-up artist,

er, except no one gest wound up and most people justr
think he's a prat!

and quite possibly a few sancwichs

> short of a full picnic, but you're otherwise a good

> gent. If anyone left the Gathering because of a

> disagreement over the merits of James Brown, I'd

> find that rather unfortunate. I

Well some people just don't have enough time to read
all these emails!!!!!!

t's a discussion

> list, for cryin' out loud. The Gathering has

> *always* been a haven for spirited debate. I don't

> believe that should change. Mik and I used to cross

> swords over the Ramones' contributions all the time

> (y'know, how it was them and Richard Hell and Iggy

> Pop who invented Punk, and not the Brits).

WAIT
It was really the Sonics, Lou Reed & Suicide wasn't
it?

I'd hate

> to see him leave over this, much less be

> disillusioned because of it.

> My two cents.

> Alex in NYC

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!