[kj] R.I.P. BS Crack's Brain

TB partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Wed Jan 3 20:06:28 EST 2007

Rob's Arse wrote:

>I have never met a bad Muslim. I do not fear Muslims.

>Don't put them all in a box (though your Govt would like to. Pine ones. About 6 foot long)

>I only fear extremists of all denominations. Especially white Christians.

Not that I have any love for Christian religious freaks anymore than I
do for Fundamental Muslim fanatics, but it seems you're putting all
"Christians" in some sort of box yourself.

Regarding the comment though, I just call it like I see it. Muslims are
basically outbreeding native Europeans and based on some comments some
people in the UK made here recently, it's not something that's looked
upon with favor.

T.B.