[kj] R.I.P. BS Crack's Brain

Rob's Arse joker at Z6.com
Wed Jan 3 16:38:10 EST 2007

I think if you asked the average British person, they were not behind the war as we went to war on the premis that there were weapons of mass destruction. At least that is what we were told. We knew there weren't.

>From what I can gauge, the average American was happy to go to war becuase your govt went on the "regime change" banner. More honest , but still highly questionable

But please don't think that we asked you to go and sort it out. I didn't ask anyone. Nor did anyone i know. And i doubt the Chinese are stupid enough to "invade" they're calling the shots now (look at most of the things you buy. The Chinese are clever, you don't survive Mao if you're that dumb.

Pete's point is a good one, was Saddam's death worth the death of 3,000 American servicemen plus countless allied soldiers let alone the deaths of so many innocent Iraqi's? I doubt it though history may well prove me wrong and Mr Bush right.

www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear

--- Partyslammer at socal.rr.com wrote:

From: "TB" <Partyslammer at socal.rr.com>
To: "A list about all things Killing Joke \(the band!\)" <gathering at misera.net>
Cc: <gathering at misera.net>
Subject: Re: [kj] R.I.P. BS Crack's Brain
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 13:00:26 -0800

"BS Crack" farted:

> Seeing as your Government has just been responsible for the death of

> another World leader,

> which in the process cost three thousand of your own countrymans lives ,

> as

> well as enough money to feed the worlds millions of hungry people (cut)

I love it when people outside the US bitch about this country on one hand
yet expect us to solve all the World's problems with the other. You better
hope this big, bad country is still around when China makes it's move to
make Europe it's bitch in 30 - 50 years or so.

> and an outcome to the hostilities looks a long way off, (cut)

Umm, don't forget, "your" country, the UK had a pretty strong hand in this
as well.

> I would suggest that its your Country T.B which is in need of a

> revolution.

See last November. That's what elections are for.

BTW, ya think you can figure out how to post a reply to the list only
instead of sending me a copy as well?

T.B.