[kj] R.I.P. BS Crack's Brain

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 3 16:29:38 EST 2007

Look, don't think Americans can solve the World's problems. They've proved a
thousand times they can't. So keep your friggin noses out, and stop fucking
it up for the rest of us.
BTW Britain might as well be the 51st and Mexico the 52nd State.
You sound like a true colonial, TB. You do know you don't have to support
your government, don't you?