[kj] R.I.P. BS Crack's Brain

BS Crack BSCrack at UltimateEmail.com
Wed Jan 3 16:17:27 EST 2007

You are mistaken , most of the Worlds population would like America to STOP trying to solve the Worlds problems . Also America didnt invade Iraq in order to solve any problems , infact I would say that whatever problem was there beforehand has now intensified . America invaded Iraq in order to keep itself on top of the Worlds economy. Don't you dare suggest that the invasion of Iraq was for the common good of the World
And not only that he makes a threat that we'd better support the Americans ........or those bad Chinese people will eeeerrrrr "try to make Europe its bitch" !!!!!!!

--- Partyslammer at socal.rr.com wrote:

From: "TB" <Partyslammer at socal.rr.com>
To: "A list about all things Killing Joke \(the band!\)" <gathering at misera.net>
Cc: <gathering at misera.net>
Subject: Re: [kj] R.I.P. BS Crack's Brain
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 13:00:26 -0800

"BS Crack" farted:

> Seeing as your Government has just been responsible for the death of

> another World leader,

> which in the process cost three thousand of your own countrymans lives ,

> as

> well as enough money to feed the worlds millions of hungry people (cut)

I love it when people outside the US bitch about this country on one hand
yet expect us to solve all the World's problems with the other. You better
hope this big, bad country is still around when China makes it's move to
make Europe it's bitch in 30 - 50 years or so.

> and an outcome to the hostilities looks a long way off, (cut)

Umm, don't forget, "your" country, the UK had a pretty strong hand in this
as well.

> I would suggest that its your Country T.B which is in need of a

> revolution.

See last November. That's what elections are for.

BTW, ya think you can figure out how to post a reply to the list only
instead of sending me a copy as well?

T.B.