[kj] Hosannas

Robert Mallett robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Jan 2 11:50:03 EST 2007

what can I say?
----- Original Message -----
From: woody2shooz
To: joker at Z6.com ; A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 4:48 PM
Subject: Re: [kj] Hosannas

Yay. As endorsed by the List Admin.
about fLIckin' tme too

Rob's Arse wrote:

Afterall the email recently I thought I would give Hosanna's another listen.

I had it on UK CD and Japanese version and can I find them anywhere?? I have turned the house upside down and cannot find them. Fucking nightmare. My Mum works in achairty shop and I gave her a bag of CDs . I have a nasty feeling that both copies were in there (I even went to the shop at lunchtime in case I could buy them back, but alas........)

Thankfully I have it on my MP3 player and listened to it whilst walking the dogon New Years Eve (put me in the mood for a party I was going to).

I haven't listened to this album for 3-4 months and it blew me away. I loved it.

I wasn't keen at the start to be honest but I was taken aback by the power. I loved it so much that I didn't want Invocation to stop! I know. I know. Madness

Anyhow, I have bought a promo copy on ebay for £2.45!! Their loss I reckon.

Still, It's not as good as OTG ;-)

www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear