[kj] temporary goodbye- please let me back in later !

Tim Bucknall tim.bucknall at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 2 07:33:46 EST 2007

Hi Gang,
with much reluctance i'm temporarily unsubscribing

we're supposed to be moving house ,it looks like it'll happen at a moments notice and then i won't have the internet for a month or so until i can get a line put in my new bedroom

i'm on myspace and i'll try to check it more than i have been
and if anyone wants to email me
tim.bucknall at googlemail.com

as the headline says you'd better let me back in when the time comes
so don't think of introducing a dress code or something!

if i'm not back before, please everyone buy "inside extremities"

kj are finally giving us what we've been asking for (well what i've been asking for at least) and we must make sure it sells!

love and thunderous dub basslines
tim