[kj] Damned Damned Damned

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Feb 28 17:40:13 EST 2007

RE: [kj] OT: idiot test
Got the 30th Anniversary Boxed Set of Damned Damned Damned today. Always a little bit wary of these kind of things but what a haul for £10.99 for any Damned fan. Three CD's and a great booklet which made good reading on the bus and for me first time I have actually read about how they got together. First disc is the album I don't think it is remastered or anything but that could be my untrained ears. Disc 2 is two is early demo's, B sides, both Peel sessions, BBC in concert and Stretcher Case Baby 7" none of which I have. Disc 3 is a bootleg of their first proper gig and suprisingly good considering. This was pre Scabies/Sensible names. All in all it is everything from their first year and well worth having especially at that price.