[kj] An Olive Branch for Olive-r

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 27 21:01:05 EST 2007

Not to harp on the hair again, but Dave Grohl may have had a lot of
it, but let's remember that the guy cut his teeth in D.C. hardcore
(not least in a latter-day incarnation of Scream) and is a consummate
music-head (who -- as we all know -- has big love for the `Joke).

Dave Grohl is easily the least lamentable thing about Nirvana.

Alex in NYC