[kj] FW: Re: 1000 SUNS Outside Gate and PHANTASMAGORIA

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 27 15:53:28 EST 2007

hay greggy ;-)

i was only joking with you...........

glad to hear you had a good time with k.j ;-)

yes sounds like your radio mate had a great all nighter there with the
joke,talking about the end of world ect--weve all done that by now
;-D))))))))))))))) well most i guess,and some more than
once/twice/three/four ect times ;-)!!!!!

melinda ps i really hope the joke do gig in u.s.a.---im ASSUMING YOUR FROM
STATES ;-)??!!

well if your not,alex n.y.c and others are,so that ps. last part of post can
be for them.....