[kj] inside extremities release dates

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 27 14:22:09 EST 2007

aww,never mind mike,

i am still awaiting my copy--inside extremities from plastic people ;-D)))))
plastic dick-- head ;-/ ( i will get it right in a mo ;-D)))) plastic
heads.........

not everything about k.j is messed,this pain you mentioned is down to
distribution/managment i think.....

it will be worth the wait,says me who is still waiting plus others also,and
were not in u.s.a.!!!!!!

melinda ps has "exstremities ect" being realised in japan or new zealand
btw? are gatherers there still waiting?