[kj] 1000 SUNS Outside Gate and PHANTASMAGORIA

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 26 11:34:20 EST 2007

Hmm, I'll have to get it, then.

Ironically, I do own a copy of _Decline of Western Civilization: Part 3_
(on VHS) which seems to be an attempt to return-to-form -- back to punk,
that is, focusing on gutter punks and street ragamuffins in L.A. in
early 90s and such. I won it at a raffle at a Naked Aggression show
weirdly enough, since that band is featured in the documentary. It's not
as good as Decline Pt. One; Pt. 3 seems more like "Hollywood street punk
A&E documentary" than anything else.

-Oliver