[kj] ot-james.osbourne. top 3 album openers..

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 25 13:36:37 EST 2007

hay james,dont worry about it,i feel handicapped most days ;-)

i am half blind,yes true,(dont suggest glasses,the condition is more
complicated than that ;-/)every post i reply to,takes me extra effort,so if
theres the odd misprint or spelling mistake,you now know why ;-/

incidently,send me your home address,so i can send you that c.d wtf, i play
only remaster now--

old wtf, in a box somewhere,was looking for it the other day for you,then a
bloody power cut occured in the appartment,lasted 48 hours,so was of line
most of last week!!!!!

oh,we need to sort this this file thingy we were talking about 3 weeks ago
;-D,would of been last week,now you know reason why i was otherwise occupied
;-/

melinda ps gig openers-- could be maybe!!!! now im being silly ;-D))))))))