[kj] 1000 SUNS Outside Gate and PHANTASMAGORIA

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Fri Feb 23 08:02:32 EST 2007

Yeah, but come on, he's done a lot of really GOOD stuff too. People always
forget that and are so quick so slag him off. I mean, when the drums come
in in In The Air Tonight (3 "in"s in a row!!! record!)... just fucking
BRILLIANT! So moving. And don't forget he played Live Aid in London AND
Philadelphia... that's pretty impressive too. Even Sting didn't manage that.