[kj] 1000 SUNS Outside Gate and PHANTASMAGORIA

TB Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Thu Feb 22 18:28:16 EST 2007

"peter muckle" wrote:

>I have to agree with you, Outside the Gate was a drastic change.

> Does anyone know of any similar band having such a drastic change or will

> this go down as a record breaking event.

U2 going from their Joshua Tree era to the Achtung Baby album and tour was a
pretty drastic change in every way for the band. I remember some people
actually *crying* as they left the arena after the show when I saw one of
the first shows of the ZooTV tour as if their goodie-two shoes heroes had
flipped off God and embraced Satan.

It was great.

T.B.