[kj] Now Here's a Reunion Tour!

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 22 09:39:53 EST 2007

When/where is the TV Smith/Adverts thing?

Yup, getting drunk in Norway is an expensive business.
Stock up on duty free is the best option..

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk wrote: Aye, gonna be in NYC anyway, and the Stooges is a rather large
bonus! Makes up for missing Roky Erickson, Naked Raygun and TV Smith doing
the first Adverts album due to the utterly horrendous cost of visiting
NYC!!! Still, Manitobas and Kate's Joint here I come!

Could be tempted by the Stooges gig in Norway too though... probably
cheaper to go to NYC mind you (£6 a pint last time I was in Norway!!)

Dave