[kj] Clip of US punk documentary/riots

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Thu Feb 22 07:22:18 EST 2007

I think it was Rat that made the decision to go for Casey. There was talk
of getting Ebony Bones
(http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=36891744)
to do it, which all in all woulda been better I think, just for something
different. I think Casey screwed his voice in rehearsal, so it was fairly
croaky at times.