[kj] Now Here's a Reunion Tour!

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 22 05:48:51 EST 2007

New album 'The Weirdness' is out next month. I think the Stooges
are going to be a regular festival fixture this summer. They are playing
Bukta festival (northern Norway!) in July, so if they can get that
together I'm sure they'll be doing some more well-known places.
Can't wait meself. I went a few years ago to see The Stooges lite -
Asheton brothers with J Mascis and the guy from Minutemen
singing - but no Iggy. Was good to hear the songs but I think
everyone concerned knew who was missing!

TB <Partyslammer at socal.rr.com> wrote: I bet this'll be the show to beat this year. Iggy Pop and The Stooges
playing The Wiltern in Los Angeles on 4/23. My favorite venue to boot.
There's also a few other dates up on ticketmaster now including a NYC date.

I'm there!

T.B.