[kj] Clip of US punk documentary/riots

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Tue Feb 20 16:32:10 EST 2007

This was last July, and yes it WAS interesting to say the least! Fucking
great, even if Casey Chaos's voice was shot.

They came VERY close to doing it with Dave and Cap, but that's another
story. It is a shame though... 30 years comes round once.

There was talk of doing a few more dates, but nothing more than that. You
never know though!

A couple of pics from the gig :
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/GinGoblin/100ClubJuly6th20068.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/GinGoblin/100ClubJuly6th20067.jpg